OFFER- Diabetes Test at Rs-20 Only/-
Monga Hospital is offering Diabetes test ( Lab Testing ) at Rs- 20 only on every sunday. Both pp and fasting will be included in it. Please come and grab this offer.
Having too much protein? You may invite these 6 health troubles
Protein is an important nutrient in our diet and its deficiency can lower your immunity, damage your hair and skin, loss of muscle mass and cause fatigue. However, too much of protein is as dangerous as too little of it. When you are adding a lot of protein to your diet but fail to balance it with other essential nutrients like carbs, vitamins, minerals, and fibre, you may be inviting a range of complications. High protein diets can cause dehydration and it’s important to add fibre and adequate water intake.
1. Kidney Strain:- Excessive protein intake may put extra strain on the kidneys, potentially leading to kidney problems in individuals with pre-existing kidney issues.
2. Dehydration:- High-protein diets can increase water loss through urine, potentially leading to dehydration if you don’t increase your water intake.
3. Nutrient Imbalance:-Focusing too much on protein may lead to neglecting other essential nutrients like carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
4. Digestive Issue:- Some people may experience digestive discomfort, including constipation, when consuming very high levels of protein.
5. Bone Health:- Excessive protein intake can result in calcium loss through urine, potentially impacting bone health over time.
6. Potential for weight gain:- Consuming too many calories, even from protein sources, can lead to weight gain, especially if you’re not mindful of overall calorie intake.
Enhance Immunity: Vital Lifestyle Habits For A Stronger Immune System
A robust immune system is your body’s first line of defense against illnesses and infections. While there’s no magic pill to guarantee immunity, certain lifestyle habits can significantly boost your body’s natural defense mechanisms.
Incorporating healthy practices into your routine can help strengthen your immune system, enabling it to fend off diseases and keep you healthy.
Key Lifestyle Habits To Boost Your Immunity Naturally
1. Balanced Diet:- A balanced diet, regular exercise, and sufficient sleep are pivotal for optimal immunity. Eating a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins provides essential vitamins and minerals that bolster the immune system.
2. Regular Exercise:-Engage in regular physical activity to improve circulation, manage weight, and boost overall immune function.
3. Adequate Sleep:- Prioritize quality sleep to allow the body to repair and rejuvenate, supporting a robust immune response.
4. Stress Management:- Practice stress-reduction techniques like meditation, deep breathing, or yoga to mitigate the negative impact of stress on immunity. Stress management, hydration, and limited alcohol intake also play crucial roles.
5. Hydration:- Stay adequately hydrated to maintain optimal bodily functions, aiding the immune system in flushing out toxins.
6. Limit Alcohol and Tobacco:- Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can weaken the immune system, limit or avoid them for better immunity.